As we anticipate the Lord’s return, we want to be a church that grows in holiness (1 Thess. 4:7; 2 Tim. 1:9) and in unity and love in our body
(Phil. 2:1,2). We pray that our lives and our church will be a clear testimony of God’s love (John 13:35) attractive to believers who long for the
love and acceptance that is often missing in their lives. We also pray that unbelievers will find us a caring church seeking to show them the
love of our Savior (Luke 6:27; Gal. 6:10) if, by God’s grace, they might come to a saving knowledge of our Savior.
We seek a deeper understanding of God’s Word so that we are enriched (1 Cor. 1:4-8) and mature (1 Cor. 14:20) believers:
• Through sound and accurate preaching of God’s Word (2 Tim. 4:2ff)
• Through sound and accurate teaching (2 Tim. 2:2) of God’s Word through Sunday classes, Wednesday studies, and
• Through non-traditional gatherings such as small group studies.
We seek a greater devotion to godly living:
• Equipping families and individuals to be able to maintain an abiding fellowship with the Lord in challenging times
• Strengthening families and individuals so they are willing and capable to reach out to those in the church who are hurting.
We seek a greater diligence in making disciples:
• Helping our people to boldly share their personal testimony and the gospel of Jesus Christ
• Continuing and strengthening our commitment to local and worldwide missions.